Mexico's Auto Industry Summit
- Objectively analyze the business conditions of Mexico's Auto and Auto Parts Industries
- Obtain detailed and privileged information on Mexico's Auto Industry
- Interact with Mexico's Auto OEM representatives and Auto Parts plant managers
- Develop and itemized operating pro-forma of a potential near-shore manufacturing project in Mexico
- Hear from industry experts about the opportunities to participate in Mexico's Auto Industry value Chain
Auto Industry Subjects
- Business dynamics of main OEM's and Auto Parts manufacturers, demand forecast.
- Domestic and export markets.
- Comparison of Mexico's Auto Industry with the Global, US's & China's Auto Industries.
- Auto Parts Industry analysis and trends.
- Labor productivity and competitiveness benchmarks.
- Legal and tax aspects of the Auto Industry in Mexico.
- Current and future regional auto clusters.
- Manufacturing options, structures and detailed costs.
- Auto and Auto parts logistics.
- Industrial Real Estate, locations and costs.
USD $500 + Tax OEM's and Manufacturers - (Includes access to conferences sessions and exhibition floor, meals, B2B Meetings and plant visits).
Manufacturer - FULL ACCESS
OEM's and Manufacturers - (Includes access to conferences sessions and exhibition floor, meals, B2B Meetings and plant visits).
USD $200 + Tax For OEM's and Manufacturing Suppliers (Includes access to conferences sessions and exhibition floor. Does not include meals, B2B Meetings nor plant visits).
Manufacturer - BASIC ACCESS
For OEM's and Manufacturing Suppliers (Includes access to conferences sessions and exhibition floor. Does not include meals, B2B Meetings nor plant visits).
Fee doesn't include hotel, air transportation
Consultants, Lawyers, 3PL, Accountants, HR, Real Estate Brokerage, Industrial Developers, Government and Promotional Agencies, Shelter Service Providers, Competitors of Sponsors, etc. are welcome at a fee of USD $1,500 per person under a limited participation basis -no B2B Meetings access, among other restrictions-. Please contact our office for details.
For Online Registration
For Conference Phone Registration
USA : 1 877 864 8528
Mexico : 01 800 170 1010
+52 (614) 414-8640
+52 (614) 414-8638
Or contact our independent representative in the U.S.
(915) 603-3101, (915) 449-5404
Miguel Marquez Marquez
STATE OF GUANAJUATO
MEXICAN AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION
Mexico Executive Director
MEXICAN ASSOCIATION OF AUTOMOTIVE PARTS MANUFACTURERS (INA)
Queretaro Assistant General Manager
VOLKSWAGEN DE MEXICO
Corporate Relations Vice-President
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF THE MANUFACTURERS OF BUSES, TRUCKS AND TRACTOR TRAILERS (ANPACT)
TOYOTA MOTOR NORTH AMERICA
Group Vice President
José A. Campos
Services Support Executive Manager
NATIONAL AUTOMOTIVE DEALER ASSOCIATION (AMDA)
Manager, Latin America, Light Vehicle Sales Forecasts
Automotive Industry Segment Director
Director of Exports, Institutional Relations and International Affairs
Managing Director, Automotive Futures Group
INTERMEX INDUSTRIAL PARKS
Global Trade Compliance
NATIONAL COUNCIL OF MAQUILADORA INDUSTRY
BAKER & MCKENZIE
J.D. POWER AND ASSOCIATES
Senior Director and Regional Practice Leader
Alberto Del Castillo
Major Accounts Director
President and CEO
M-RP HR Director
Director Industrial & Logistics
Director of Solutions & Business Development
Vice President Operation Mexico
Transportation Planning Manager
AMERICAN INDUSTRIES CENTRAL MEXICO
CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD MEXICO
THE OFFSHORE GROUP
Director of Market Development
INTERMEX INDUSTRIAL PARKS